Sunday, November 16, 2014

01:00 am post

So yeah, how are you? How have you been? It's been a long time since my last post. Forgive me.

Whoever are you, or maybe there's nobody there... I just want to share a bit of my story.

Things change a lot huh? It really is. I'm in vetenary school now, what a surprise since in the last 16 years I always want to be an architect. Why change? Because of things that happen to me ofcourse.

I had a really tough time. I can't say that my life is hard. Because on the outside it's not. But there's something that always bother me in my mind. And I always find myself lost. And lost again. But aren't we all lost?

What's life exactly? There's always question legt. I wanna know. For what reason I'm here. What's the meaning of this?

But I'm scared. The answer might not be good. And I'm scared. But aren't we all?

There's a really good movie I liked a lot, the title is It's A Kind Of Funny Story. I kinda find myself in that movie. And I really liked it, and have a nice songs too.

The reason I chose vetenary school and chose to be a vet is because I'm searching. For a meaning in my life. I believe I was born to do sonething, to make something better. I want to save animals because they saved me. They give me a meaning, a purpose. I chose to be a wildvet, because I want to save animals. And I will go as far as put my life on it. Yes, that's how much it's means to me to have meaning, a purpose to continue to live. Aren't we all need a purpose to live?

There's always part of me that hiden. Under the happy go lucky smile of mine.

Love have change a lot in my perspective. The one true love, is it really exist?

I'm changing a lot. And I noticed that. I think for some reason, God have put me trough all those shitty situation so I can become this. The probably better part of me.

I'm still learning, and still changing. To be something better to make a better world. But one thing for sure, my core will never change. The curious little kid who want to know about the meaning of life.



Night, night
Adre

0 comments: